Sukhumvit Soi 11
A Legendary Party Street in Bangkok
The sun falls quickly on Bangkok and when it does, Sukhumvit Soi 11 becomes a beacon for tourists, expats and an increasing number of locals attracted by its many bars, restaurants and clubs lining either side of the street.
In terms of variety, few other sois on Sukhumvit can compete with No. 11 as a complete dining and nightlife destination. What's more, it's so easy to reach, just a few metres from the steps of Nana BTS (Exit 3) and not too far away from Asoke, with literally hundreds of hotels around the area.
While big-name clubs come and go fast (remember Bed Supperclub, Q Bar...?), Sukhumvit Soi 11 is always busy any night of the week, with the casual dining scene starting to warm up from around 17:00 and then the trendy bars, rooftops and clubs get going a little later on.
Stay up-to-date with what's hot on Sukhumvit Soi 11 with our full page reviews below!
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show
- Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World with Private Roundtrip Transportation
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Dream World Excursion with Roundtrip Transfer