Sukhumvit Soi 11
A Legendary Party Street in Bangkok
The sun falls quickly on Bangkok and when it does, Sukhumvit Soi 11 becomes a beacon for tourists, expats and an increasing number of locals attracted by its many bars, restaurants and clubs lining either side of the street.
In terms of variety, few other sois on Sukhumvit can compete with No. 11 as a complete dining and nightlife destination. What's more, it's so easy to reach, just a few metres from the steps of Nana BTS (Exit 3) and not too far away from Asoke, with literally hundreds of hotels around the area.
While big-name clubs come and go fast (remember Bed Supperclub, Q Bar...?), Sukhumvit Soi 11 is always busy any night of the week, with the casual dining scene starting to warm up from around 17:00 and then the trendy bars, rooftops and clubs get going a little later on.
Stay up-to-date with what's hot on Sukhumvit Soi 11 with our full page reviews below!Read More
- Chao Phraya River Cruise with Dinner
- Half-Day Cooking Lesson at Blue Elephant Cooking School
- Siam Niramit Show
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Temples & City Tour
- Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha Temple Tour
- Shangri-La Hotel's Buffet Dinner Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show at the Grand Theatre with Dinner & Roundtrip Transfer
- Safari World Tour with Roundtrip Transfer
- Golden Buddha, Reclining Buddha, Marble Temple & Gems Gallery Tour