The Smokin' Pug Bangkok is one of Thailand's best American barbecue restaurants, serving up authentic southern dishes and drinks in the heart of Bangkok. Opt for the show-stopping full rack of baby back ribs (825 Baht), which is big enough for two, or for the half-size portion (575 Baht) if you prefer a smaller meal. The meat is tender, perfectly cooked, and ready to fall off the bone. All dishes are served with homemade cornbread and plenty of delicious barbecue sauce. Meat is smoked in-house so you get those genuine Texan flavours in all the meat dishes.
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Vertigo & Moon Bar Rooftop Dining
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Shangri-La Hotel's Buffet Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Chao Phraya River Dinner Cruise
- Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha Half-Day Tour
Not only can you enjoy authentic American barbecue food but you can also try some of the restaurant's craft beer and American-style cocktails, the ideal accompaniment to southern-style food. The cocktails are all less than 300 Baht a drink, with “Whiskey Sour” (275 Baht) and “Dana's Choice” (270 Baht) all on offer.
The restaurant prides itself on serving food with an air of that well-known southern hospitality, and even the owners get involved in serving dishes and pouring cocktails. What's more, as you soon as you arrive you are greeted with a bowl of homemade potato chips that never stop coming.
The intimate Smokin' Pug Restaurant is decorated with Amerciana-style red brick and lit by candlelight, the ideal place for a fun dinner or authentic taste of this famous south cuisine. Located in Silom, the closest BTS Skytrain is Sala Daeng. Bookings are highly recommended.
- Opening Hours: Tue - Sun 17:00 - 23:00 (Closed on Mondays)
- BTS: Sala Daeng
- Address: 88 Thanon Surawong, Silom
- Tel: +66 (0)83 029 7598