Siam Square One is a 7-storey shopping mall in Siam Square, just opposite Siam Paragon Mall. One of the best places in the city to find trendy fashion, this mall also has digital technology outlets, along with an enormous space on the upper floors that are reserved for restaurants and cafes. Like most malls in Bangkok, a skywalk directly links it to the Siam BTS Skytrain Station.
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Vertigo & Moon Bar Rooftop Dining
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Shangri-La Hotel's Buffet Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Chao Phraya River Dinner Cruise
- Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha Half-Day Tour
The 2 lowest floors of Siam Square One Mall is dedicated to affordable fashion, where you can find trendy clothes starting from 100 baht per item. Head upstairs for Thai and international brands, with a handful of up-and-coming fashion boutiques occupying the Siam Square Soi 5 side of the mall.
The upper levels mostly focus on dining, with a couple of gadget stores in between. Some of the best things to eat at Siam Square One Mall include Korean BBQ, Japanese noodles and sushi, and Thai snacks. The top floor has a Sky Hall and Roof Garden that combines Thai cultural performances with an urban garden overlooking central Bangkok.
Siam Square One Mall Bangkok
- Opening Hours: Daily from 10am to 10pm
- Location: 388 Rama I Rd, Pathum Wan, Bangkok 10330, Thailand
- BTS: Siam
- Tel: +66 (0)2 255 9994