Show DC Mall in Bangkok offers a wide range of entertainment offerings, including a 5,000-capacity concert hall, a modern sports arena, and a 5,000-sq-m cultural facility. A rooftop club occupies the 6th floor of the mall, which brings K-pop, EDM, and hip-hop tunes in chic surroundings.
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Vertigo & Moon Bar Rooftop Dining
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Shangri-La Hotel's Buffet Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Chao Phraya River Dinner Cruise
- Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha Half-Day Tour
Highlights of Show DC Mall in Bangkok
Show DC Mall takes inspiration from Korea's entertainment malls, with multi-national Korean brand Lotte as its prominent partner. It also has a duty-free shop selling Korean and international brands at attractive prices.
A must-see is the Himmapan Avatar, a 4D walkthrough theatre of holographic images and audio-visuals showing scenes from Buddhist mythology. The show lasts for about 45 minutes, giving you plenty of time to explore the rest of the mall. Check out the Korean-style walking street, which has fashion boutiques, cosmetics and lots of food stalls.
Show DC Mall in Bangkok is located just behind RCA (Royal City Avenue), an area famous for huge dance clubs and late-night pubs in Ratchadapisek. The entertainment mall is around 1.7 km southeast of the Rama IX MRT Underground Station.
Show DC Mall in Bangkok
- Opening Hours: Monday–Friday from 11am to 10pm, Saturday–Sunday from 10am to 10pm
- Location: 99/6-9 Chaturathit Rd, Bangkapi, Huai Khwang, Bangkok 10310, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)2 203 1890