Show DC is part of a new breed of Bangkok malls that focuses on a complete range of entertainment offerings. Visitors can enjoy a 5,000 capacity live music concert hall, a modern sports arena, and a 5,000sqm cultural facility called the Himmapan Avatar: a 4D walkthrough theatre of holographic images and other extraordinary audio-visuals showing scenes from Buddhist mythology. The 45 minute show is really state-of-the-art. On the sixth floor is a rooftop bar and club, which brings the soul of Korea nightlife to Bangkok. Expect K-pop, EDM and hip hop tunes in chic and lively surroundings.
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Vertigo & Moon Bar Rooftop Dining
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Shangri-La Hotel's Buffet Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Chao Phraya River Dinner Cruise
- Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha Half-Day Tour
Primarily targeting Southeast Asian visitors, Show DC Bangkok takes inspiration from the latest Korean entertainment malls. Multi-national Korean brand Lotte is a prominent partner and will have a Duty Free shop onsite, selling the best of Korean and international brands at excellent prices. A Korean-style walking street is also planned, with fashion boutiques, cosmetics and lots of food stalls. Ultimately, the grand concept of Show DC Bangkok is more than just shopping – excellent leisure and entertainment attractions will make this quite unlike anything else in Bangkok. It also promised to open later than any other shopping mall in Bangkok with a midnight closing time.
Show DC is located just behind RCA (Royal City Avenue) on the Rama IX Road side. This area is most famous for huge dance clubs and late night pubs, but this mall is just one of several much-anticipated openings targeting pan-Asian visitors before Thailand joins the ASEAN community, which promises a lot more travel between neighbouring countries. Find Show DC Bangkok close to Rama IX MRT Underground Station.
Show DC Shopping Mall
- Opening Hours: 11:00 – 24:00
- Location: Chaturathit Road, Rama IX Road (opposite RCA and behind Rama IX Hospital)
- MRT: Rama IX