Shock 39 is a late night club in Bangkok with a mega sound systems playing EDM, trance and house tracks. It’s not the most charming of places but is a handy place to go after 02:00 in the morning when all the other places have closed and you still want one more drink. Be aware that some ladies are there to work.
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Floating Markets Cycling & Boat Tour
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Safari World & Marine Park Full-Day Tour With Buffet Lunch
- Muay Thai Live Performance
Known for its ‘relaxed’ opening times, Shock 39 Club is decorated in a minimalist style, the club is a labyrinth of lights in purple and white tones with a large dance floor space that is lit up in a catwalk style. The dance also features its own bar and a raised DJ booth.
The venue features popular local DJs most nights, including resident DJ Montonn “Jay” Jira who plays everything from techno to hip hop, though usually it’s electronic dance popular with young Thais. The crowd is usually a mixture of ages, but tends to attract a younger audience in general as it is located slightly off the beaten track. Cocktails start from around 150 Baht, while a glass of wine costs around 100 Baht. Entrance is 300 Baht and you get two free drinks upon entry, ladies also get free entry between 21:00 and 24:00.
Shock 39 Club Bangkok
- Opening Hours: 22:00 - 05:00
- MRT: Phetchaburi
- Address: 39 Phetchaburi Rd, Ratchathewi
- Tel: +66 (0)2 652 7896