Shinsen Fish Market is Bangkok’s newest market restaurant specialising in tasty treasures from beneath the sea. It sources its seafood from, and mirrors the concept of, Addiction Aquatic Development, a Taipei-based fish market. The atmosphere is lively and fun and the seafood is wonderfully fresh.
When you step into the market, located within a large warehouse, you’ll see live sea urchins, scallops, lobster, snow crabs and Taraba king crabs in large tanks. Fresh seafood and meat are on display, as well as cold cuts, fruits, vegetables, frozen foods and beverages, but it’s the huge specimens of seafood that is the real draw.
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Vertigo & Moon Bar Rooftop Dining
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Shangri-La Hotel's Buffet Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Chao Phraya River Dinner Cruise
- Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha Half-Day Tour
You can pay for your selections at the cashier, then carry them to the cooking station and choose how you want your meal cooked (for an additional fee). Your freshly cooked seafood or meat will be served to you in the Cafe zone. There is also the option to choose from the a la carte menu or dine at the sushi bar.
The superb selection of high quality, fresh seafood, the modern atmosphere and the unique concept of Shinsen Fish Market make it one of the hottest new spots in the Sukhumvit area.
Shinsen Fish Market
- Opening Hours: Monday-Sunday: 11:00-23:00
- Location: 163/6 Soi Sukhumvit 39, Bangkok
- BTS: Phrom Phong
- Tel: +66 (0)2 260 6511