Shinsen Fish Market in Bangkok
Seafood Restaurant in Sukhumvit0
Shinsen Fish Market is Bangkok’s newest market restaurant specialising in tasty treasures from beneath the sea. It sources its seafood from, and mirrors the concept of, Addiction Aquatic Development, a Taipei-based fish market. The atmosphere is lively and fun and the seafood is wonderfully fresh.
When you step into the market, located within a large warehouse, you’ll see live sea urchins, scallops, lobster, snow crabs and Taraba king crabs in large tanks. Fresh seafood and meat are on display, as well as cold cuts, fruits, vegetables, frozen foods and beverages, but it’s the huge specimens of seafood that is the real draw.Read More
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show
- Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World with Private Roundtrip Transportation
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Dream World Excursion with Roundtrip Transfer
You can pay for your selections at the cashier, then carry them to the cooking station and choose how you want your meal cooked (for an additional fee). Your freshly cooked seafood or meat will be served to you in the Cafe zone. There is also the option to choose from the a la carte menu or dine at the sushi bar.
The superb selection of high quality, fresh seafood, the modern atmosphere and the unique concept of Shinsen Fish Market make it one of the hottest new spots in the Sukhumvit area.
Shinsen Fish Market
- Opening Hours: Monday-Sunday: 11:00-23:00
- Location: 163/6 Soi Sukhumvit 39, Bangkok
- BTS: Phrom Phong
- Tel: +66 (0)2 260 6511
You May Also LikeRate This Place: ( votes)