Shinsen Fish Market in Bangkok
Seafood Restaurant in Sukhumvit0
Shinsen Fish Market is Bangkok’s newest market restaurant specialising in tasty treasures from beneath the sea. It sources its seafood from, and mirrors the concept of, Addiction Aquatic Development, a Taipei-based fish market. The atmosphere is lively and fun and the seafood is wonderfully fresh.
When you step into the market, located within a large warehouse, you’ll see live sea urchins, scallops, lobster, snow crabs and Taraba king crabs in large tanks. Fresh seafood and meat are on display, as well as cold cuts, fruits, vegetables, frozen foods and beverages, but it’s the huge specimens of seafood that is the real draw.Read More
- Chao Phraya River Cruise with Dinner
- Half-Day Cooking Lesson at Blue Elephant Cooking School
- Siam Niramit Show
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Temples & City Tour
- Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha Temple Tour
- Shangri-La Hotel's Buffet Dinner Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show at the Grand Theatre with Dinner & Roundtrip Transfer
- Safari World Tour with Roundtrip Transfer
- Golden Buddha, Reclining Buddha, Marble Temple & Gems Gallery Tour
You can pay for your selections at the cashier, then carry them to the cooking station and choose how you want your meal cooked (for an additional fee). Your freshly cooked seafood or meat will be served to you in the Cafe zone. There is also the option to choose from the a la carte menu or dine at the sushi bar.
The superb selection of high quality, fresh seafood, the modern atmosphere and the unique concept of Shinsen Fish Market make it one of the hottest new spots in the Sukhumvit area.
Shinsen Fish Market
Rate This Place: ( votes)
- Opening Hours: Monday-Sunday: 11:00-23:00
- Location: 163/6 Soi Sukhumvit 39, Bangkok
- BTS: Phrom Phong
- Tel: +66 (0)2 260 6511