The Shang Palace at the Shangri-La Hotel is one of the top venues for traditional Cantonese cuisine in Bangkok. The elegance of this spacious restaurant and its seemingly endless menu of tantalizing dishes leave little to be desired. The Shang Palace is on Level 3 of the Shangri-La Wing of the Shangri-La Bangkok. This five-star hotel is located on New Road in Bangrak, just a short walk from the Saphan Taksin BTS Skytrain station.
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Vertigo & Moon Bar Rooftop Dining
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Shangri-La Hotel's Buffet Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Chao Phraya River Dinner Cruise
- Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha Half-Day Tour
Part of what makes the Shang Palace at Shangri-La Bangkok so unique is its sophisticated aesthetic. If you see a large golden Buddha, then you have come to the right place. The warmly lit rooms feature classical Chinese art and crystal chandeliers. There are a range of set menus which cost around 2000 baht per person, featuring such highlights as suckling pig and Peking duck. If you order one of these sets, be sure to bring your appetite, as the food is quite rich. The dim sum is comparatively cheaper, listed at around 100 baht per item. These dishes include pork xiao long bao and steamed sweet cream buns. If you are looking to try a variety of options, dim sum might be the way to go at the Shang Palace Bangkok.
More to discover in this hotel! Take a look...
Shangri-La Hotel Bangkok is one of the most luxurious five-star hotels in Bangkok and its Riverside location offers the best in terms of convenience and beauty.Located on the banks of Chao Phraya River, the hotel has simply stunning views of the river, both from the guestrooms and the lovely poolside area.The location also offers easy access to Bangkok leading shopping, sightseeing and business districts thanks to the adjacent Sky Train at Saphan Taksin BTS Station which enables guests to travel throughout the city with ease.Suvarnabhumi international Airport is only just 30-35 minutes away by car. Read More...
- Opening Hours: 11:30-14:30 (Monday-Saturday), 11:00-15:00 (Sunday), 18:00-22:30 (daily)
- Location: 89 Soi Wat Suan Plu, New Road, Bangrak
- BTS: Saphan Taksin
- Tel: +66 (0)2 236 7777