Sephora Bangkok is a beauty and cosmetics superstore at Siam Center. The Paris-based chain stocks some of the best international brands in the world, together with their own collection of products. Located on Level 1, the store’s signature look includes polished black and white decor and monochrome bags, with eye-catching displays of makeup, fragrances, and beauty products.
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Vertigo & Moon Bar Rooftop Dining
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Shangri-La Hotel's Buffet Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Chao Phraya River Dinner Cruise
- Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha Half-Day Tour
Highlights at Sephora Bangkok
The Sephora Collection includes bath and body sets, such as shower gels and body scrubs that come in a series of scents. The Sephora skincare range is affordable and performs to a high standard, with chic packaging as a bonus.
Sephora also has their own makeup line, ranging from eyeshadows and brow products to lipsticks and blushers in an impressive range of colours. The friendly staff will offer advice and complimentary makeup services if you’re looking for a specific look or product. There’s a perfume section, skincare section, and nail bar within the store.
Sephora at Siam Center Bangkok stocks many brands from around the world, many of which are exclusive to this store. There are over 30 different names, such as Butter London, Nails Inc, Percy & Reed, and For Beloved One. You can also find products by Lancome, Benefit, Nars, Clarins and Shiseido at Sephora Bangkok.
Sephora Bangkok at Siam Center
- Opening Hours: Daily from 10am to 10pm
- Location: 979 Siam Center, Level 1, Unit 108-109, Rama 1 Road, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330, Thailand
- BTS: Siam
- Tel: +66 (0)2 658 1612