Saxophone Bar is a blues and jazz bar in Bangkok that features a cocktail bar and a restaurant adorned in jazz and blues paraphernalia as well as live music regularly. It’s one of the best live music bars in Bangkok – and the oldest jazz clubs in the city.
Established in 1987, Saxophone Bar Bangkok is internationally renowned for its music. The bar features live jazz and blues music most nights, which usually starts around 11pm, and the weekends are usually extremely busy (getting a seat after 9pm can often be difficult).
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Vertigo & Moon Bar Rooftop Dining
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Shangri-La Hotel's Buffet Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Chao Phraya River Dinner Cruise
- Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha Half-Day Tour
Saxophone Bangkok features local and international jazz and blues acts, including the likes of the Swing Kings and Thai legends on the scene such as Koh Mr. Saxman, T-Bone Band, JRP Little Big Band and The Emergency.
Guests to Saxophone Bar can start their evening with a meal at the in-house restaurant, which includes popular options such as Thai green curry and grilled pork neck. The venue also features a cocktail bar serving up classic cocktails, including Tequilla Sunrise and Margarita.
Located close to Victory Monument BTS Skytrain Station, the venue is popular among both locals and visitors and there’s no cover charge. The venue also hosts monthly art exhibitions from local Thai artists and usually donates all of the revenues to local charities that support children's' education.
- Opening Hours: Monday–Saturday from 6pm to 2am, Sunday from 6pm to 1.30am
- Location: 11 Phaya Thai Rd, Ratchathewi, Bangkok 10400, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)2 246 5472