Saxophone Bar is a blues and jazz bar in Bangkok, featuring live music, a cocktail bar, restaurant and jazz and blues paraphernalia. It’s one of the best live music bars in Bangkok.
Established in 1987, Saxophone Bar Bangkok is one of the oldest jazz clubs in the city and is internationally renowned for its music. The bar features live jazz and blues music most nights, which usually starts around 11pm, and the weekends are usually extremely busy so getting a seat after 9pm can be difficult.
Saxophone Bangkok features local and international jazz and blues acts, including the likes of the Swing Kings and Thai legends on the scene such as Koh Mr. Saxman, T-Bone Band, JRP Little band and The Emergency.
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Vertigo & Moon Bar Rooftop Dining
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Shangri-La Hotel's Buffet Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Chao Phraya River Dinner Cruise
- Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha Half-Day Tour
Guests to Saxophone can start their evening with a meal at the in-house restaurant, which includes a popular options such as Thai green curry and grilled pork neck. Small dishes are priced between 150 and 180 Baht and main dishes are priced between 250 and 400 Baht. The venue also features a cocktail bar serving up classic cocktails, including Tequilla Sunrise and Margarita.
Located close to Victory Monument BTS Skytrain Station, the venue is popular amongst locals as well as tourists and there is no cover charge. Details of all of up and coming live music events can be found on their website. The venue also hosts monthly art exhibitions from local Thai artists and donates all of the revenues to local charities that support children's' education.
- Opening Hours: Daily 18:00 – 02:00
- Location: 11 Phayathai Rd, Thanon Phaya Thai, Ratchathewi
- BTS: Victory Monument
- Tel: +66 (0)2 246 5472
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/saxophone.pub.official.page/