As one of the city's coolest establishments, Salt Bangkok is the regular haunt of many of Bangkok's artistic set who like to hang out around Ari. Housed in a sleek and urban wooden and concrete building with glass walls, the restaurant is known for its excellent service and funky music, ranging from 70s soul to 80s pop and more modern tracks. The layout of the restaurant is very interesting because they have three separate areas: a large terrace, an indoor restaurant and a cocktail bar tucked away at the back of the premises. Salt Bangkok is located just a short walk from Ari BTS Station.
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Vertigo & Moon Bar Rooftop Dining
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Shangri-La Hotel's Buffet Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Chao Phraya River Dinner Cruise
- Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha Half-Day Tour
Enjoy the relaxing atmosphere as you choose from one of the popular items on the menu, particularly the wood-fired pizza. The menu is long and highly varied and features an excellent array of toppings, including the recommended Italian sausage pizza (250 Baht for a small), wasabi and ribeye steak (300 Baht) and Japanese spicy yakisoba (200 Baht). You can also try some frog’s legs from the French portion of the menu!
The restaurant offers a wine list and a ‘bring your own’ option, but corkage for a bottle of wine is 700 Baht and 500 Baht for spirits. A glass of wine starts at around 250 Baht with the most expensive at 450 Baht, while there’s plenty of choice by the bottle for around 1,500 Baht.
Salt Bangkok Restaurant
- Opening Hours: Daily: 18:00 – 24:00
- Location: 36/2 Phahonyothin Soi 7, Ari
- BTS: Ari
- Tel: +66 2 619 6886
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/SaltAree