Route 66 Nightclub in Bangkok is known for its wild parties, especially on weekends and during national celebrations. This massive club has a diverse music policy – from Sundays to Thursdays, its Hip-Hop Zone plays the best of dance-pop, hip hop, and R’n’B music, while another zone hosts accomplished bands playing western and Thai hits. On Friday and Saturday, there are additional rooms playing house, trance, electronic, and Thai pop music.
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Vertigo & Moon Bar Rooftop Dining
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Shangri-La Hotel's Buffet Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Chao Phraya River Dinner Cruise
- Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha Half-Day Tour
Highlights of Route 66 Nightclub
Route 66 Nightclub in Bangkok is especially popular with university students and foreigners looking to party until late. The style of clubbing is definitely Thai – it’s a good idea to arrive in a group, buy a top-shelf bottle, and choose a table for the night. If you’re looking to make friends, offer a drink to neighbouring tables and conversation will typically flow.
This Bangkok nightclub stays busy throughout the week, so you can turn up on any night of the week and have a decent party. On Saturday nights, it’s usually at its most crowded, and it can be hard to find a table after 10pm.
Good to know about Route 66 Nightclub
Route 66 Nightclub is located at the Royal City Avenue (RCA) Building in Ratchadapisek. Cover charge is 300 baht if you’re a foreigner, but you’ll get a drinks coupon for the same price.
Route 66 Nightclub in Bangkok
- Opening Hours: Daily from 9pm to 2am
- Location: 29/33 - 48 Royal City Avenue Building, Rama 9 Road, Bang Pa Pi, Huai Khwang, Bangkok 10310, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)2 203 0407