The Rose Garden Thai Village is often associated with Bangkok but is in fact located outside the capital, in Nakhon Pathom Province. This charming old city is found 50 kilometres west of Bangkok and takes around one hour to get there, depending on the traffic. The most popular attraction at The Rose Garden is a theatrical performance of traditional Thai folk dancing, Thai boxing, sword fighting, plus an elephant show, but there is quite a lot more to explore to keep you busy for a couple of hours.
The property is immense, with traditional attractions such as a handicraft market and a fun outdoor local food court where you can try some authentic local specialties. They even have a lovely mini floating market under the shade of grand old trees – it’s a great photo opportunity if you can’t make it to the Damnoen Saduak or Amphawa floating markets. For those who want to try it, you can also have a short stroll around the garden on the back of a massive elephant.
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Vertigo & Moon Bar Rooftop Dining
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Shangri-La Hotel's Buffet Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Chao Phraya River Dinner Cruise
- Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha Half-Day Tour
Interested in this tour? Book it here.
The Rose Garden is also very popular for traditional Thai weddings with seven old wooden Thai Houses built on stilts all around a lake where families and friends gather to host some amazing wedding ceremonies. Furthermore, the park also include a 160-room riverside hotel, several restaurants with river views and banquet rooms where families and friends usually stay for the night. The Rose Garden is often combined with a visit to the famous Damnoen Saduak floating market located nearby, but it can also be part of a full day of exploration around Nakhon Pathom when combined with the many surprising landmarks in the area.
The Rose Garden
- Opening Hours: 08:00-18:00 daily
- Address: Km 32 Phetkasem Road, Sampran, Nakhon Pathom
- Tel: +66 (0)3 432 2588