The Rose Garden at Suan Sampran is part of a large cultural centre in Nakhon Pathom, about 38 km west of downtown Bangkok. It takes around 1 hour to get there, depending on traffic. One of the most popular things to do at The Rose Garden enjoying traditional performances such as Thai folk dancing, boxing, and sword fighting.
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Vertigo & Moon Bar Rooftop Dining
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Shangri-La Hotel's Buffet Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Chao Phraya River Dinner Cruise
- Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha Half-Day Tour
Interested in this tour? Book it here.
Highlights of The Rose Garden at Suan Sampran
Suan Sampran covers more than 140,000 sq m, housing Thai-style teak houses and an 18-hole golf course, as well as the Patom Organic Farm and Village. Check out the onsite handicraft market and outdoor food court to enjoy authentic local specialities. There’s also a mini floating market under the shade of grand old trees – it’s a great photo opportunity if you can’t make it to the Damnoen Saduak or Amphawa floating markets.
The Rose Garden at Suan Sampran regularly hosts traditional Thai weddings. The park also has a 160-room riverside hotel, several restaurants and banquet rooms overlooking a river. You can combine a visit to Suan Sampran with the famous Damnoen Saduak Floating Market, which is less than 60 km away.
The Rose Garden
- Opening Hours: 08:00-18:00 daily
- Address: Km 32 Phetkasem Road, Sampran, Nakhon Pathom
- Tel: +66 (0)3 432 2588