Robinson Bangrak is a modern shopping mall in Bangkok Riverside. It offers a wide range of international brands, as well as a supermarket stocking branded foodstuffs from Europe, Australia and America. A small market runs outside the shopping mall, where you can find plenty of fresh fruit and street food stalls.
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Vertigo & Moon Bar Rooftop Dining
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Shangri-La Hotel's Buffet Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Chao Phraya River Dinner Cruise
- Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha Half-Day Tour
Highlights of Robinson Bangrak Shopping Mall
Robinson Bangrak Shopping Mall spans 4 floors, with shops split into different sections. The namesake department store taking up most of the space, housing make-up and perfume counters such as L’Oreal, Calvin Klein, and Shiseido. Homeware, luggage and toys can be found on the mall’s upper levels.
Located on the basement level, Powerbuy is a must-visit if you’re looking for electronics like mobile phones, tablets and laptops. Supersports stocks sportswear for men and women by Adidas and Nike, as well as Thai Premier League and European football shirts
Food options at Robinson Bangrak Shopping Mall include a mid-range food court, international names like McDonald’s, Starbucks, and Swenson’s Ice-Cream, as well as Thai food chains MK Restaurant and Yayoi. Visit Tops Supermarket if you’re planning to stock up on groceries and imported foodstuff while in Bangkok.
Good to know about Robinson Bangrak Shopping Mall
The best way to get to Robinson Bangrak Shopping Mall is by taking the BTS Skytrain to the Saphan Taksin Station. From here, it’s less than 5 minutes away on foot.
Robinson Bangrak Shopping Mall
- Opening Hours: Daily from 10.30am to 10pm
- Location: 1522 Charoen Krung Rd, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)2 238 0052