Revolucion Cocktail Bar Bangkok is a Latino-themed cocktail bar and Salsa dance club in Bangkok known for its excellent cocktails and local DJs. Originating in Shanghai, Revolucion Cocktail in Bangkok is the second branch in Southeast Asia and offers a great place to complement the buzzing nightlife scene in Sathorn. The entire interior is themed in Cuban Latin style, with bright colours and a lively outdoor bar and terrace area to enjoy warm Bangkok nights.
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Vertigo & Moon Bar Rooftop Dining
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Shangri-La Hotel's Buffet Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Chao Phraya River Dinner Cruise
- Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha Half-Day Tour
The cocktail bar serves all of the classic concoctions you would expect from a high-end cocktail bar, including Mojito (270 Baht) and Moscow Mule (330 Baht), as well as some of its own signature designs, including Aged Negtoni featuring gin, campari, fresh strawberry, blueberry, orange, passionfruit, Marti Rosso and soda (390 Baht). Not only can you order all of your favourite cocktails, but the bar staff are also on hand to entertain you with their impressive juggling and cocktail-making skills, which sometimes features fire.
The venue also features a tapas menu, created by French chef Julien Lavinge, as well as a succinct list of mains featuring some signature Latin dishes, including paella. The evenings are filled with the latest tunes from local and resident DJs who turn this suave cocktail bar into a happening dance club.
Revolucion Cocktail Bar
- Opening Hours: Daily 17:00 – 02:00
- Location: Sathorn Road Soi 10
- BTS: Chong Nonsi
- Tel: +66 (0)2 235 4823