Pizza Massilia Truck
A Hidden Gem in the middle of Silom0
The Pizza Massilia Truck in Silom is a secret place in the very centre of Bangkok… so well hidden you could walk around Sala Daeng without ever finding it, and yet it stands proudly in a space as large and nice as a real Piazza in Italy. This Pizza Massilia Silom, contrary to Pizza Massilia Ruamrudeee, is not a restaurant. It consists of a dozen tables with red and white table cloth set under huge trees ornate with garlands of old fashion electric bulbs, but inside a large truck you’ll find a real brick oven baking great pizza with real wood fire and the whole setting is a surprisingly retro, romantic setting in Bangkok!
Pizza Massilia is another eatery from makers of the now famous restaurants Issaya and Namsaah bottling Trust… and despite its hidden location on the parking behind MK Gold Sala Daeng, the place is surprisingly popular and tables are all occupied. The only downside of such great and unique setting would of course be the rain.
But the main reason why all tables are usually occupied is the excellent pizzas. The menu is vast and varied, handwritten by chalk on the entire side of the truck, using a lot of high quality imported ingredients, and an additional menu will be brought to you at the table. The pizzas are thin crust and cooked to perfection, with a surprisingly large choice of toppings. All the classics are delicious, and perfect to share, but be a bit adventurous and order some specials like the Turnip Top Sausage (390 B) or Buratta Culatello (490 B).
A perfect way to end the day with friends, sharing pizzas under the tree-lined sky, fuelling up before a night of partying.
- Chao Phraya River Cruise with Dinner
- Half-Day Cooking Lesson at Blue Elephant Cooking School
- Siam Niramit Show
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Temples & City Tour
- Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha Temple Tour
- Shangri-La Hotel's Buffet Dinner Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show at the Grand Theatre with Dinner & Roundtrip Transfer
- Safari World Tour with Roundtrip Transfer
- Golden Buddha, Reclining Buddha, Marble Temple & Gems Gallery Tour
Pizza Massilia Truck0
Rate This Place: ( votes)
- Opening Hours: 17:30 - 23:00
- Location: On the parking of MK Gold Parking, Soi Sala Daeng, Silom