Editor at Bangkok.com
I didn't choose Bangkok, the city chose me, and after so many years here I'm still charmed by Bangkok's alluring beauty (despite its gap-toothed smile). Anyone who has spent any time here will tell you it is a bustling, frantic place, and as Editor of Bangkok.com I am fortunate enough to have a front row seat to all the events that unfold here on a daily basis.
Below is a lit of my favourite places to visit when I clock off for the day and become another wide-eyed 'farang' lost amongst the city streets. This personal list might not contain the most famous places or the biggest names, but each selection is dear to me and worthy of its place - the problem is how to fit them all in when there is always something new to see in Bangkok!
Editor, Bangkok.comRead More
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Floating Markets Cycling & Boat Tour
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Safari World & Marine Park Full-Day Tour With Buffet Lunch
- Muay Thai Live Performance