HI-SO Rooftop Bar at SO Sofitel Bangkok occupies the 29th and 30th floors of the 5-star hotel, offering expansive views of Lumpini Park and Sathorn avenue. An elevator takes you to the bar’s dimmed lobby on the 29th floor, where a friendly staff dressed in oriental outfit leads you to a stairway which takes you to the bar terrace.
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Vertigo & Moon Bar Rooftop Dining
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Shangri-La Hotel's Buffet Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Chao Phraya River Dinner Cruise
- Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha Half-Day Tour
Highlights of HI-SO Rooftop Bar
HI-SO Rooftop Bar has a small selection of tapas, cheese, and cold cuts. For something more filling, you can order mains such as Black Angus burgers, steaks, and fish with chips.
Cocktails are must-tries at this rooftop bar – standouts include the Butterfly Bellini, Gin Blossom and frozen coconut mojito. Classic cocktails alongside a full range of aperitif, digestif, and non-alcoholic drinks are on the menu as well.
More to discover in this hotel! Take a look...
SO Sofitel Bangkok
There are 238 chic rooms in four different styles that spill out into the corridor, making each floor feel like a different hotel.The lowest floors are the metal zone, with bedrooms so white and futuristic, the bright space contrasting with Bangkoks jumble of colour and noise.For a more Zen-like experience, continue upwards to the warm, wood-inspired rooms; a twist on traditional Thai accommodation that has a Japanese feel right down to the Bonsai tree.Earth rooms are painted Klein blue with paintings inspired by Thai mythology.Fighting fish feature on the top floors in the rooms themed around water with marble walls recreating the colours of the sea. Read More...
HI-SO Rooftop Bar at SO Sofitel Bangkok
- Opening Hours: Daily from 5pm to 1am
- Location: 29th & 30th Floor, SO Sofitel Bangkok, 2 N Sathon Rd, Bang Rak, Bangkok 10500, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)2 624 0000