The Palladium World Shopping Mall in Bangkok is one of Pratunam's largest complexes, where you can shop for clothes and accessories at wholesale prices. Located on the corner of Phetchaburi Road and Ratchaprarop, this 5-storey building is within walking distance of Pratunam Market, Pantip Plaza and Platinum Mall.
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Vertigo & Moon Bar Rooftop Dining
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Shangri-La Hotel's Buffet Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Chao Phraya River Dinner Cruise
- Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha Half-Day Tour
Highlights of The Palladium World Shopping Mall
The Palladium World Shopping Mall follows a bazaar-like layout, with long alleyways of tightly-packed stalls. You can stock up on great value basics such as shoes, T-shirts, pashminas, and beachwear at far lower prices than most Bangkok shopping malls. Bargaining is common, especially if you're buying multiple items (3 or more).
Several massage parlours offering reflexology and traditional Thai massage can be found throughout the mall. You can also find several popular food outlets, such as KFC, Starbucks, and Tom & Tom Coffee Shop. If you're on the lookout for jewellery, the basement level houses The Grand Silver Jewelry, one of the best-value jewellers in Bangkok.
The Palladium World Shopping Mall in Bangkok
- Opening Hours: Daily from 10am to 8pm
- Location: 555 Ratchaprarop Road, Makkasan, Ratchathewi, Bangkok 10400, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)2 309 8888