Osha Bangkok – one of the capital’s biggest openings of 2015 – have rolled out an eye-catching lunch set menu, taking inspiration from ‘Thai street food’ to deliver classic dishes all in some glamourous surrounds on Wireless Road.
Perhaps the best thing about Osha’s new lunch menu is the price: pick one main dish for just 285 baht, then add a starter and dessert for 100 baht more each. This means you can get a three-course lunch for 500 baht in what was previously known as one of the more expensive Thai restaurants in Bangkok. Clearly not anymore.
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Vertigo & Moon Bar Rooftop Dining
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Shangri-La Hotel's Buffet Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Chao Phraya River Dinner Cruise
- Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha Half-Day Tour
As for those single dish mains, expect the likes of
After a recent visit, the khao soi wagyu really impressed us, leaving us asking just how they can make money on this dish, using premium ingredients and serving it up in hearty portions for good measure. In all honesty, this was one of the best
Starters and desserts also raise
Osha Bangkok’s Thai Street Food Premium Lunch Set is running every day from 11:00-14:30. Of course, they are still open for dinner in the evening to and you can read our full review on the whole restaurant below. The restaurant is a short walk from either Ploenchit BTS or Lumpini MRT Station.
- Opening Hours: Lunch: 11:00 – 14:30; Dinner: 18:00 – 24:00
- Address: 99 Wireless Road, Lumpini Pathumwan, Bangkok
- Tel: +66 (0)2 256 6555 // reservations: firstname.lastname@example.org