Never Ending Summer Bangkok
Trendy Restaurant on Bangkok Riverside0
Never Ending Summer Restaurant might have a strange and cheesy name, but it is actually quite an elegant and sophisticated place to dine. Located within a converted industrial warehouse next door to Millennium Hilton, it is nonetheless a welcoming spot to dine thanks to an abundance of hanging plants.
This cool restaurant serves classy versions of traditional Thai cuisine such as fragrant green curry and tender beef massaman curry and also some rare Thai dishes that are hard to find and they are prepared with fresh high quality ingredients in an open kitchen. The food is inspired by traditional Thai cuisine but it also has contemporary and European influences. Mains cost between 200-400 baht, putting it safely in mid-range price scale of Bangkok restaurants.
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show
- Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World with Private Roundtrip Transportation
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Dream World Excursion with Roundtrip Transfer
The chic and trendy atmosphere and the stylish modern warehouse setting make it perfect for a date night or a meal out with friends. It is located within the Jam Factory, which is a large compound that also includes an architecture studio, a book store and an art gallery.
Never Ending Summer
- Opening Hours: 11:00 - 23:00 daily
- Location: 41 5 Charoen Nakhon Road, The Jam Factory, Thonburi
- BTS: Saphan Taksin (then take the Millennium Hilton shuttle boat. When you arrive at the Hilton Pier, turn right and walk along the river past the Klongsan Market towards The Jam Factory)
- Tel: +66 (0)2 861 0953
You May Also Like