Neon Night Market Bangkok
Talad Neon in Pratunam0
Neon Night Market in Pratunam (Talad Neon) has opened up on a stretch of vacant land on Petchaburi Road, between sois 23 and 29, close to Platinum Shopping Mall. This funky, youthful market is laid out in lines with shipping containers and stalls selling a variety of fashion, homeware and other trinkets. The use of shipping containers is a fairly new concept for Thailand, originally started (very successfully) by Art Box pop-up market and continued by Talad Neon - The Downtown Night Market.Read More
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Floating Markets Cycling & Boat Tour
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Safari World & Marine Park Full-Day Tour With Buffet Lunch
- Muay Thai Live Performance
At Neon Market you will find flea market type retro fashion and homeware, in trend young clothes and apparel, a fair amount of kitsch items (look out for the weird and wacky reading lamps), and loads of food and drinks stalls. There are expected to be over 1,000 stalls when it's fully operational so there's plenty to see, certainly enough to spend the whole night there.
This Bangkok night market is as much about the experience as it is the shopping, with lots of funky neon lighting giving it a futuristic vibe, and live music performances every night. Neon Market Bangkok market bills itself as ‘the greatest festival in Thailand’.
Neon Market is a temporary market, starting in December 1, 2016 and running into 2017.
Rate This Place: ( votes)
- Opening Hours: Thursday to Sunday, 17:00-24:00
- Location: Petchaburi Road, Pratunam
- BTS: Ratchthewi or Chit Lom (still requires a 5-10 minutre walk)
- Tel: +66 (0)2 121 8000
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/taladneon/