Neon Night Market in Pratunam (locally known as Talad Neon) opens nightly as a lively bazaar on Petchaburi Road, between soi (streets) 23 and 29, close to Platinum Fashion Mall. This funky, youthful market is laid out in lines with shipping containers and stalls selling a variety of fashion, homeware and other trinkets.
The use of shipping containers is a fairly new concept for Thailand, originally started (very successfully) by Art Box pop-up market and continued by Talad Neon, otherwise dubbed as The Downtown Night Market or The Neon Night Bazaar.
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Vertigo & Moon Bar Rooftop Dining
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Shangri-La Hotel's Buffet Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Chao Phraya River Dinner Cruise
- Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha Half-Day Tour
At the Neon Night Market, you’ll find fleamarket-type retro fashion and homeware, in-trend young clothes and apparel, a fair amount of kitsch items (look out for the weird and wacky reading lamps), and loads of stalls selling food and drinks. You can expect well over 1,000 stalls when it's open so there's plenty to see and certainly enough to spend the whole night there.
Neon Market Bangkok market bills itself as ‘the greatest festival in Thailand’. This Bangkok night market is as much about the experience as it is the shopping, with lots of funky neon lighting giving it a futuristic vibe, and live music performances almost every night.
- Opening Hours: Daily from 5pm to midnight
- Location: 1087/167 Phetchaburi Rd, Makkasan, Ratchathewi, Bangkok 10400, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)63 230 1555