Mercury Ville Living Mall is a bright-red assymetrical building at the intersection of Lang Suan Street and Ploenchit Road, just opposite the Central Chidlom department store. It’s a quirky addition to the so-called ‘shopping mile’ of Bangkok.
The 5-storey mall has a long history. The Mercury Tower, which was mostly an office building, hid behind a giant grey plastic tarp for several years as renovation processes came to a full halt. The bright red building finally and beautifully unveiled in 2013 – a complicated pattern of red metal plates covers every inch of the 5 storeys and with a direct BTS access.
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Vertigo & Moon Bar Rooftop Dining
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Shangri-La Hotel's Buffet Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Chao Phraya River Dinner Cruise
- Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha Half-Day Tour
Mercury Ville features
Inside Mercury Ville, on the 1st and 2nd floors, you’ll find plenty of coffee shops including a Starbucks as well as speciality cake shops such as Ya Kun Coffee & Toast. There’s even a Taco Bell, Burger King and a host of other speciality restaurants each offering from eastern to western cuisines.
Further up the levels, the scene gradually changes with tenants ranging from beauty, fashion and lifestyle such as Black Pearl cosmetics, AKRU Hair beauty salon and The Cubic Fitness gym. The many choices of dining spots inside a compact mall that’s connected to a BTS station is ultra-convenient.
Project Computer Rendering
- Opening Hours: Daily from 10am to 10pm
- Location: 540 Ploenchit Rd, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330, Thailand
- BTS: Chidlom
- Tel: +66 (0)2 658 6218