Mega Bangna Shopping Mall covers 35,000 sq m of retail space, making it one of the largest malls in Southeast Asia. Located halfway between Suvarnabhumi International Airport and central Bangkok, there are free shuttles to take you to this mall to the Bangna BTS Skytrain Station.
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Vertigo & Moon Bar Rooftop Dining
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Shangri-La Hotel's Buffet Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Chao Phraya River Dinner Cruise
- Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha Half-Day Tour
Mega Bangna Shopping Mall highlights
Mega Bangna Shopping Mall is most popular for housing Thailand’s first IKEA branch. Anchor stores include Home Pro, Big C, Robinson, together with around 450 shops occupy this oval-shaped mall. You can also find a large ice rink, a food court, a 24-lane bowling alley, and a huge major cineplex.
Mega Bangna Shopping Mall serves as a lifestyle mall where families can spend the weekend. Expect to find mid-range and affordable international brands, such as Charles & Keith, Radley, Adidas, and Asics. Dining options include After You Dessert Café, Chabuton, Baan Ying Café & Meal, McDonald's, and Au Bon Pain.
Mega Bangna Shopping Mall
- Opening Hours: Daily from 10am to 10pm
- Location: 38–39 Bangna-Trad Road, Bang Kaeo, Bang Phli, Samut Prakan, Bang Phli 10540, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)2 105 1000