Meatlicious is, as you might expect of such a name, definitely the place to go in Bangkok if you like meat. The unimposing establishment on Sukhumvit Road is focussed primarily on the enjoyment of beef in a wide range of delightful preparations, though other meats are available.
You can see in the open kitchen that the high-quality beef is cooked exclusively using wood and coal to bring out a deliciously smoky flavour. Guests can choose from different cuts, such as the Tomahawk, and you pay based on weight, such as 300 baht/100g for the aforementioned cut, a slice of which usually comes in at around 1.5kg.
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Vertigo & Moon Bar Rooftop Dining
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Shangri-La Hotel's Buffet Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Chao Phraya River Dinner Cruise
- Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha Half-Day Tour
As well as beef, you will find other meaty delights on the menu, such as the ‘foie gras breakfast’ (450 baht), which is a play on a brioche breakfast made with goose liver and served with a stunning cherry compote to cut through the creamy fat. If you are in the mood for something a little less complex, then you can go back to basics and get the Meatlicious raw burger (550 baht), which is a twist on a steak tartare.
For any vegetarians who happen to find themselves at Meatlicious, there are some meat-free dishes, such as pastas and the jalapeno relleno (270 baht) - a pepper that has been filled with ricotta and baked. To tie everything together, there is also a comprehensive wine list.
- Opening Hours: 18:00 – 00:00
- Address: 8 Ekkamai soi 6, Sukhumvit Road, Phra Khanong Nuea
- Tel: +66 (0)91 698 6688
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/meatlicious/