Master Toddy’s Muay Thai Academy Bangkok
Learn Thai Kickboxing in Sukhumvit0
Master Toddy’s Muay Thai School has many distinctions which separates it from other fight camps in Bangkok, but it's most famous thanks to the legendary status of Grand Master Toddy himself (Thohsaphon Sitiwatjana), who has been labelled ‘The Father of Muay Thai’ in England, and also renowned with the MMA community in the US for training legends of the sport, including Randy Couture, Bob Sapp and Tito Ortiz. As proof of his stature in the sport, Grand Master Toddy is head of the MTIA (Muay Thai International Association).
Currently, there are 2 Muay Thai classes per day at Master Toddy’s Muay Thai School – a morning session from 07:30 to 09:30 and an afternoon session from 17:00 to 19:00 – but there are several other disciplines of fight sports soon to be introduced, including Muay Boran, Krabi Krabong, western boxing, women’s self-defence, and MMA.Read More
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Floating Markets Cycling & Boat Tour
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Safari World & Marine Park Full-Day Tour With Buffet Lunch
- Muay Thai Live Performance
Classes cost 500 baht to take part in a group session or 1000 baht for a private session, although packages are available by the week or month. The gym is outdoor but under cover, with a range of heavy bags, fitness equipment and a central ring for sparring. Master Toddy’s Muay Thai School in Bangkok trains all levels, from beginners looking to get a grounding in kickboxing, right up to professionals who want to work on their striking. For a more immersive experience, you can choose to stay at the camp – rooms are clean and simple, with air-con and TV as standard. Contact the camp directly for rates.
The fight camp is located in Bearing, at the end of the BTS Skytrain Sukhumvit Line, a few kilometres from the Skytrain station. You can get a motorbike to the camp for 20 baht or you can walk the roughly 15 minutes if you choose.
Master Toddy’s Muay Thai Academy
Rate This Place: ( votes)
- Opening Hours: 06:00 - 20:00
- Address: 55/103-109 Sukhumvit 107 – Soi 22, Bearing
- Tel: +66 (0) 2743 3372
- Price Range: 500 baht per group class; 1,000 baht per private class