Maggie Choo's in Bangkok is a speakeasy-style bar with impressive décor, diverse music, and a decent selection of alcohol. The bar's elegant interior is the work of Ashley Sutton, who designed some of Bangkok’s most impressive venues such as Iron Fairies Bar, Mr Jones' Orphanage, and The Bookshop Bar.
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Vertigo & Moon Bar Rooftop Dining
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Shangri-La Hotel's Buffet Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Chao Phraya River Dinner Cruise
- Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha Half-Day Tour
Highlights of Maggie Choo's Bar in Bangkok
Located at the end on Silom road, Maggie Choo's Bar is part of Novotel Bangkok Silom Road Hotel. It can be hard to spot – you enter the bar through a small old wooden Chinese door outside the hotel. A light of stairs takes you to a tiny Cantonese restaurant that’s reminiscent of the prohibition era of 1930s Shanghai.
The bar is behind a black curtain on the side of the restaurant, which adds to its classy speakeasy theme. Maggie Choo's Bar has many massive private vault doors, oil paintings of sailing ships hanging on dark brick walls, and bust statues of Queen Victoria.
From 10pm, the mood changes with live jazz music, with renowned artists playing on weekends. DJs and rock bands often perform at Maggie Choo's Bar, attracting a mixed crowd. Drinks-wise, Maggie Choo's Bar Bangkok serves a decent selection of imported wines, beers and whiskeys, together with a decadent cocktail list.
More to discover in this hotel! Take a look...
Novotel Fenix Silom
Novotel Bangkok Fenix Silom is prominently positioned in the midst of the financial district of Bangkok, surrounded by gleaming office towers and traditional shophouses it is an area of contrasts that is the epitome of modern day Bangkok: striving towards the future without sacrificing its cultural heritage.Silom is widely regarded as an area of the city containing many of the finest restaurants, and close by is the famous Patpong entertainment area and night market.Transport is convenient thanks to the BTS Skytrain Station at Chong Nonsi and the river pier in front of Saphan Taksin BTS Station. Read More...
Maggie Choo's Bar in Bangkok
- Opening Hours: Friday from 7.30pm to 3am, Saturday–Thursday from 7.30pm to 2am
- Location: Novotel Bangkok Silom Road, 320 Silom Rd, Suriyawong, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)2 206 9100