Lenzi Tuscan Kitchen Bangkok offers a wide range of authentic Italian cuisine and premium wines, attracting affluent diners looking to enjoy lunch or dinner in an upscale setting. Set along Wireless Road, it was founded by Francesco Lenzi, who previously worked in prominent hotels and restaurants in Bangkok and Hua Hin for over 5 years.
Exuding a modern yet sophisticated ambience, the restaurant is fitted with warm lighting, deep wood columns, oxblood leather seats, an open kitchen with a wood fired oven, walk-in wine cellar, and large windows with views of Bangkok.
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Vertigo & Moon Bar Rooftop Dining
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Shangri-La Hotel's Buffet Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Chao Phraya River Dinner Cruise
- Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha Half-Day Tour
For starters, try the raw tuna tartar with avocado (540 baht) or the Tagliere del Lenzi board of cold cuts and cheeses (480-1580 baht). One of their best signature dishes is undoubtedly the decadent foie gras and ricotta ravioli with ricotta cheese in truffle emulsion (580 baht). Fans of seafood will enjoy the Norwegian cod fish, served with capers, anchovy, and tomato sauce with grilled polenta (580 baht).
Choosing the right wine to pair your meals with can be challenging, but Lenzi Tuscan Kitchen Bangkok’s sommelier is more than capable to recommend one from its extensive collection of Italian wines. A glass costs around 400 baht while most of bottles fall between 2,000 and 3,000 baht.
While a meal at Lenzi Tuscan Kitchen Bangkok isn’t exactly budget-friendly, its combination of efficient service, quality ingredients, and traditional family recipes is well worth the extra splurge. Seats are often limited due to its popularity amongst expats and locals, so we highly recommend making a reservation beforehand.
Lenzi Tuscan Kitchen
- Opening Hours: Daily 11:45 - 14:00 and 18:00 - 22:45
- Location: Soi Ruamruedee, Ploenchit, Lumphini
- BTS: Ploenchit
- Tel: +66 (0)2 001 0116