Bangkok is the latest destination for Le Salon De Thé de Joël Robuchon, a cafe serving incredible patisseries, cakes, tarts, and baked goods, all presented to the same level of sophistication as Chef Joel’s restaurants. Whether you want a quick cup of tea and a slice of something sweet, an authentic baguette on the go or an elegant afternoon tea banquet, this café endorsed by one of the world’s most esteemed chef fits the bill. Located on the ground floor of Central Embassy, home of the world’s high end designer brands, this exclusive tea salon suits its new surroundings perfectly.
Using their own bakery ensures croissants and breads are authentically French, while an in house chocolatier creates ever more elaborate versions of cakes. The macarons are also hard to resist for anyone with a sweet tooth.
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Floating Markets Cycling & Boat Tour
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Safari World & Marine Park Full-Day Tour With Buffet Lunch
- Muay Thai Live Performance
A fantastic range of French teas and a variety of coffees means you can linger here for a chat in opulent surroundings, although there is no getting away from the fact you are in the thoroughfare of a shopping mall. It’s a very fancy shopping mall, but it is not sectioned off in the way other Le Salon De Thé de Joël Robuchon branches are, for example in The Landmark shopping mall in Hong Kong.
Joel Robuchon is famed for his exquisite haute cuisine, with fancy restaurants in practically all of the world’s hottest cities (and more arriving every year), but his café brand allows people to try some of his food without breaking the bank and for that we welcome Le Salon De Thé de Joël Robuchon to Bangkok with open arms.
Le Salon De Thé de Joël Robuchon
- Opening Hours: 08:00-20:00
- Location: G/F Central Embassy