Laser games in Bangkok have been few and far between in recent years so when Lazgam opened we were happy to have a family friendly, all-weather activity to try. Games last 15 minutes and really get the heart racing. Located on the fifth floor of the Holiday Inn Sukhumvit, Lazgam Bangkok is spread out across two floors within a maze of walls and partitions. There are several types of game to play but the most common are Teams, red vs blue, or Solo Play, which means every man for himself. Other game types include Alien Invasion when one player starts as the alien and has to shoot people to turn them into aliens too. Lazgam Bangkok is open to anyone aged 7 and over.
To play is simple: strap on the vest which has strike points on the chest back and shoulders, pick up your laser gun and run into the action. It's fast and furious fun! You can get shot an unlimited amount of times – and you will – but after three seconds you are back in the game. Points are awarded for each ‘kill’ and deducted when you are shot. There is an information panel on your vest to tell you who shot you and where you were hit.
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Vertigo & Moon Bar Rooftop Dining
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Shangri-La Hotel's Buffet Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Chao Phraya River Dinner Cruise
- Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha Half-Day Tour
The strategy is to keep moving and ducking around corners, but with so many nooks and hiding spots, you will be fighting from all angles. There are also ‘power pods’ dotted around to give you special powers, such as invisibility and a shield. At the end of the game, each player receives a print out of how you performed. It tells you who you shot, who shot you, accuracy percentages and other interesting statistics. One game is rarely enough.
To play Lazgam Bangkok it costs 350 baht for the first game, and 300 baht for every subsequent game. Find the Holiday Inn on the corner of Sukhumvit Soi 22, half way between Asok and Phrom Phong BTS Skytrain stations.
Lazgam Laser Games
- Opening Hours: 12:00-22:00
- Location: 5th floor Holiday Inn Sukhumvit Hotel, Sukhumvit Soi 22
- BTS: Asok or Phrom Phong
- Remarks: Open to everyone aged 7 and over
- Tel: +66 (0)2 663 7703
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/lazgamlasergames/
- Price Range: 300-350 baht per 15-minute game