The Club at Koi Bangkok is a sophisticated nightclub and lounge where the glamourous come to play. You should dress to impress here, whether you intend to shake it on the dance floor or chill in some of the central booths with a few friends and a top-shelf bottle. If it all gets too much, take a breather on the open-air terrace with views of central Bangkok.
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Vertigo & Moon Bar Rooftop Dining
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Shangri-La Hotel's Buffet Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Chao Phraya River Dinner Cruise
- Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha Half-Day Tour
Highlights of The Club at Koi Bangkok
The Club at Koi Bangkok's entrance is seriously impressive – a candlelit corridor leads through heavy drapes with a multi-tiered dance podium greeting guests. The layout is a mix of a lounge and a club, with contained seating areas for large groups, standing tables, and a large dance floor surrounding the DJ booth.
The lighting and sound system is awesome at The Club at Koi Bangkok. The music changes radically depending on the night. Wednesdays are ladies' nights, with hip-hop classics courtesy of The Bangkok Invaders, Thursdays are house night with intense beats, while weekends typically range from party pop to R'n'B to get the crowd dancing.
Good to know about The Club at Koi Bangkok
Located in the Sathorn Square Building, The Club at Koi Bangkok is about 300 metres southwest of the Chong Nonsi BTS Skytrain Station on the Silom Line. Each group of guests is given a private elevator up to the top floors – when you arrive, a personal escort takes you to your preferred area.
The Club at Koi Bangkok
- Opening Hours: Tuesday–Saturday from 9pm to 2am (closed on Sundays and Mondays)
- Location: 39FL, Sathorn Square Building, 98 North Sathon Rd, Silom, Bang Rak, Bangkok 10500, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)2 108 2005