- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Vertigo & Moon Bar Rooftop Dining
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Shangri-La Hotel's Buffet Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Chao Phraya River Dinner Cruise
- Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha Half-Day Tour
Usually seeing all tables occupied and only a few people actually having a plate of food in front of them is not a good sign, it means that you will only be served when all those tables have been served before you, and in most restaurants the take away queue gets the food before the tables! But Jok Prince only serves few types of porridge: mince pork balls with or without offals, served with raw egg or century egg... and that's it. With this, they can manage extremely well a large amount of customers in no time.
Now you probably had plenty of good porridge before and wonder what can be so special about this one… and surprised you will be! Not only is the rice soup smooth and meat balls tasty, but the real secret ingredient is a faint but clearly perceptible smokey taste. It's that simple, just like the whole concept of porridge: a bowl of simple comfort food that tastes great and leaves you satisfied. Happiness for 45 baht… that's what Jok Prince is all about.
- Opening Hours: 6 am to noon and 4 pm to late at night
- Location: Charoen Krung Road, opposite Robinson Shopping Mall and walk 200 meter