Jewelry Trade Center is a shoppers’ paradise located on Silom Road in downtown Bangkok. Comprising three distinct sections within this large skyscraper, you will find rare items and unbelievable bargains here.
This is absolutely the best place in Bangkok to buy jewellery and precious stones at Jewelry Trade Center, find savings of up to 90% on fashion and homeware at Bangkok Fashion Outlet and source fine art from across Southeast Asia at Bangkok Art Galleria. What’s more, there is a modern lifestyle arcade located just across the street called Baan Silom where chic boutiques and renowned restaurants combine around a tree-lined central courtyard.
Visitors can also take advantage of the unparalleled additional services offered at Jewelry Trade Center:
- Seven day full refund policy on all jewellery and gems
- Personal shopping assistant if you book in advance
- Trustworthy grading of precious stones at the Asian Institute of Gemmological Sciences (AIGS)
- Entry into a lucky draw for anyone spending 5,000 baht of more (prizes have included Gucci handbags)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Floating Markets Cycling & Boat Tour
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Safari World & Marine Park Full-Day Tour With Buffet Lunch
- Muay Thai Live Performance
Jewelry Trade Center
Take the worry out of buying jewellery in Bangkok by visiting the Jewelry Trade Centre (JTC) in the Silom district. This has been the home of gems and precious metals in Thailand for over 15 years with stones from Sri Lanka, Myanmar, South America and Thailand. It's the best place to buy without any worries thanks to the store wide policies that include excellent return and refunds, and reliable sellers who have been in the business for a long time.
- Opening Hours: 11:00 – 20:00
- Address: 919/1 Silom Road, Bangrak, Bangkok
- Tel: +662 6301000
Bangkok Fashion Outlet
Bangkok Fashion Outlet looks very much like all the other malls in the city, but at this one quality products have huge – unbelievable, almost – discounts of up to 90%. There are over 500 different brands here and Bangkok Fashion Outlet is a great addition to a city already known for its excellent shopping. It’s definitely our top pick for the place to bag a bargain.
- Opening Hours: daily from 11:00 until 20:00
- BTS: Surasak
- Address: Bangkok Fashion Outlet at the Jewelry Trade Center, Silom and Surasak intersection
- Tel: +66 2 631 1000
Bangkok Art Galleria
Thailand is home to a multitude of artists, painters and sculptors, but for art lovers and art collectors it can be difficult to source the finest contemporary pieces. Bangkok Art Galleria is perhaps the only place in the region where critically acclaimed, contemporary art can be bought from the collections of several galleries, all under one roof.
- Opening Hours: 11:00 – 20:00
- Address: 919/1 SilomRoad, Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500
Baan Silom is a charming outdoor complex of dining and drinking options, boutique shops, spas and beauty clinics all built around a central tree-lined courtyard. The colonial style architecture is immaculately maintained with ornate wooden verandas and white colonnades, and the shaded avenues are perfect for strolling arm in arm for a spot of window shopping.
- Address: 659 Silom 19 Silom Road Bangrak Bangkok
- Tel: + 66 (0) 2236 8388
Jewelry Trade Centre
- Opening Hours: 09:30 – 18:30
- Location: Jewelry Trade Centre, 919/1 Silom Road