Jamie’s Italian is opening its doors in Bangkok! Top British chef, Jamie Oliver, has decided to bring his passion for classic, rustic Italian food all the way to Thailand. Jamie’s Italian is located on the ground floor of the Siam Discovery Mall in the centre of Siam, just a short walk from both the Siam and National Stadium BTS Skytrain stations.
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Vertigo & Moon Bar Rooftop Dining
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Shangri-La Hotel's Buffet Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Chao Phraya River Dinner Cruise
- Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha Half-Day Tour
Jamie’s Italian is known for its dedication to making old school Italian fare affordable. The antipasti platter is probably the must-try dish at Jamie’s Italian Bangkok. Accurately described in the menu as a ‘plank’, a chef will artfully arrange your meat and cheese board with buffalo mozzarella, pickled vegetables, cured meats, or any selection of your choosing. Other signature dishes include the huge the Funghi Misti pizza, and slow-roasted porchetta pork belly with chilli and herbs. Great value wines start from 220 baht. The kids menu is sizable, including mini burgers with cute hedgehog potatoes.
The fresh pasta made daily onsite and hand-stretched pizza dough set this chain apart from its competitors. For pasta lovers, Gennaro’s Tagliatelle Bolognese is one of the dishes that built Jamie’s reputation around the world (there are now more than 50 branches), while the spaghetti Carbonara is a rich yet balanced dish, and the seafood linguini comes with a light and slightly spicy tomato-based sauce.
The rustic design suits the easy going concept of everyday Italian food. Check out Jamie’s Italian Bangkok for a relaxed atmosphere and a hearty meal – the only disappointment is that Chef Jamie will not be there to personally greet you.
Jamie's Italian Bangkok
- Location: Siam Discovery Mall, Rama I Road, Siam
- BTS: Siam and National Stadium