Insanity Nightclub in Bangkok is an international-class clubbing venue that rocks to bass-heavy big room EDM, bass-heavy house, open format and hip hop. There are also EDM and house party anthems to enjoy, with a bonus of regular appearances by international DJs and local artists. One of the city’s largest nightclubs, it occupies a single hangar-like room decorated with impressive lasers and lighting system, along with seductive podium dancers, and a central dancefloor.
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Vertigo & Moon Bar Rooftop Dining
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Shangri-La Hotel's Buffet Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Chao Phraya River Dinner Cruise
- Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha Half-Day Tour
Highlights of Insanity Nightclub in Bangkok
Located on Sukhumvit Soi 11, Insanity Nightclub is usually the last place to close so the atmosphere builds throughout the night. It’s busiest from 11pm onwards, though it’s best to get there earlier for the best standing tables.
Thai and international DJs play from an elevated DJ station reminiscent of European clubs. On the far side of the club, a row of VIP Booths offers an exclusive clubbing experience with views of the dancefloor. If you want to reserve these tables, you can choose from several packages available on their website.
Good to know about Insanity Nightclub in Bangkok
Entry costs around 400 baht for men and 300 baht for ladies, which includes 1 standard drink. Insanity Nightclub in Bangkok is halfway between Soi Cowboy and Nana Plaza. It’s about 850 metres north of the Nana BTS Skytrain Station.
Insanity Nightclub in Bangkok
- Opening Hours: Daily from 10pm to late
- Location: Sukhumvit Soi 11, Bangkok 10110, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)82 731 8885