Indra Square Shopping Mall offers a range of clothing, accessories, shoes and bags at bargain prices. It is a good place to buy souvenirs, wholesale items and clothing at cheap prices. Most of the mall’s shoppers are Thais who buy in bulk with the intnetion of taking them back to their their own shops. The shopping mall is surrounded by Pratunam Market, which is open 24 hours, and the stalls line the different entrances to Indra Square. Sometimes when shopping in the evening you don't realise you have entered the mall and are no longer outside.
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Vertigo & Moon Bar Rooftop Dining
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Shangri-La Hotel's Buffet Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Chao Phraya River Dinner Cruise
- Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha Half-Day Tour
Indra Square Shopping Mall gets busy in the evenings, but around midday you can take your time to stroll around. As this is a wholesale mall, if you buy more than two items you can usually ask for a discount, and vendors can help you ship back to your home country. Indra Square Shopping Mall is popular with Indian, Chinese and Southeast Asian tourists, but there are no brand names in this mall. There’s also a food court on the top floor, with a range of Thai food, vegetarian and Indian specialities. Each vendor in the food court has a menu with pictures available, so you don't need to worry about ordering in Thai. If you're looking for discount fashion and apparel, Indra Square is a great option.
Indra Square Shopping Mall
- Opening Hours: 10:00 – 21:00 daily
- Location: 120/126, Ratchaprarop Rd, Pratunam
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/indrasquarepratunam/