- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Floating Markets Cycling & Boat Tour
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Safari World & Marine Park Full-Day Tour With Buffet Lunch
- Muay Thai Live Performance
|Visited & Reviewed by Paul Smith, our Asia Hotel Expert on Bangkok|
More to discover in this hotel! Take a look...
Royal Orchid Sheraton Hotel & Towers
The five-star Royal Orchid Sheraton summons the age of Thai antiquity with an outstanding resort-style complex that is decked out in rich colours and ornate furnishings, and owing to its huge size, is perfect for many types of traveller.The gold and teak classically styled lobby is an inviting space, with water features, daily musicians playing Thai instruments and even a replica of the Emerald Buddha, the most sacred Buddha image in Thailand.There is little doubt you are in Thailand.On the first floor you will find most of the leisure facilities: two swimming pools, river or garden view, fitness centre, tennis court, onsite Mandara Spa with luxury packages and even an outdoor Thai massage option overlooking the Chao Phraya River. Read More...