Bangkok Hotels Reviews
These Bangkok hotel reviews have been personally conducted by our editorial team. We’ve slept in the sheets, inspected the cutlery, swum in the pool and went out in search of a convenience store for a midnight snack. We know the little differences that can have a big impact on a hotel stay in an unfamiliar city, and you can trust that the things we liked most about different hotels are genuine.
Fortunately, as one of the most visited cities in the world in recent years Bangkok has a whole lot of great hotels. We have tried our best to pick out the highlights of each property, and although we can’t promise your stay will be the same as ours, we have done our best to give you an honest snapshot of Bangkok’s best hotels in this collection of Editor’s Picks.
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show
- Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World with Private Roundtrip Transportation
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Dream World Excursion with Roundtrip Transfer