Glow Nightclub in Bangkok is a party venue with a strictly underground dance music policy. Fans of bass-heavy beats like techno and trance often seek out this dark underground club, especially on weekends. Entry prices vary, depending on the event and DJ – expect to pay around 300 baht (free 1 drink) on weekends.
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Vertigo & Moon Bar Rooftop Dining
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Shangri-La Hotel's Buffet Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Chao Phraya River Dinner Cruise
- Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha Half-Day Tour
Highlights of Glow Nightclub in Bangkok
Glow Nightclub’s box-like layout might feel a little limited to some, but it brings everyone together on the dancefloor. For those that want to chill out, a row of cushioned seating runs parallel to the bar. There’s also an upstairs area with more seats and a balcony overlooking the often-packed dancefloor. The décor is dimly-lit with whirling disco lights in neon green and pink, adding a futuristic party vibe.
Club events and DJs vary from week to week, though the music policy focuses house, trance, and techno, with the occasional drum ’n’ bass. Famous names who frequently perform at Glow Nightclub include Nakadia, Dubfire, and Pan-Pot.
Good to know about Glow Nightclub in Bangkok
Glow Nightclub in Bangkok is located on Sukhumvit Road, around 550 metres northeast of the Asok BTS Skytrain Station. You can recognise it via a radiating neon-green light scheme. If you’re driving to the venue, pass Soi Cowboy (on your left), take the first right, and then first left. The club is just 10 metres down on your left-hand side.
Glow Nightclub in Bangkok
- Opening Hours: Wednesday–Sunday from 9.30pm to 3am (closed on Mondays and Tuesdays)
- Location: 96/4 Soi Sukhumvit 23, Khlong Toei Nuea, Watthana, Bangkok 10110, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)86 614 3355