Gateway Ekamai Mall in Bangkok has a mix of affordable restaurants, clothes stores, health and beauty shops, as well as an edutainment centre, a large IT zone and a 24-hour supermarket. A skywalk directly links this Japanese-style mall with the Ekamai BTS Skytrain Station.
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Vertigo & Moon Bar Rooftop Dining
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Shangri-La Hotel's Buffet Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Chao Phraya River Dinner Cruise
- Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha Half-Day Tour
A huge maneki-neko (lucky cat) stands in front of the mall entrance. Inside, origami birds float up high in its central atrium, while replica cherry trees, lanterns, and daruma dolls (Japanese talisman of good luck) serve as décor in various parts of the mall.
Dining at Gateway Ekamai Shopping Mall
The Japanese theme can be seen throughout the selection of restaurants on offer. The ground floor offers the usual fare such as Subway, KFC, Swensen's and the customary Thai food court. It's floor M that offers a wide range of Japanese restaurants and cafes, including Kyo Roll En, Ramen Kourakuen, Nagiya Tokyo Izakaya, Hinaya, and Chabuton.
Shopping at Gateway Ekamai Mall
Gateway Ekamai Mall 2nd floor has beauty salons offering facials, hair and waxing services, along with the Boots and Watsons pharmacies. The 3rd floor consists of independent boutiques selling children's and women's clothing.
The upper floors are dedicated to electronics, with IT City and branches of Samsung, Acer, Toshiba and Apple. You can also find a games arcade, a yoga studio, a flight simulation centre, Taekwondo and Muay Thai training gyms at Gateway Ekamai Mall.
Gateway Ekamai Mall in Bangkok
- Opening Hours: Daily from 10am to 10pm
- Location: 982/22 Sukhumvit Rd, Phra Khanong, Khlong Toei, Bangkok 10110, Thailand
- BTS: Ekamai
- Tel: +66 (0)2 108 2889