Funarium Indoor Playground in Bangkok is a large entertainment space for kids. Located in Sukhumvit, this indoor playground has a large climbing structure, a soft play, sand and water area, an arts and crafts centre, and baking station. The entire space is air-conditioned, meaning your little ones can run around without worrying about the weather outside.
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Vertigo & Moon Bar Rooftop Dining
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Shangri-La Hotel's Buffet Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Chao Phraya River Dinner Cruise
- Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha Half-Day Tour
Highlights of Funarium Indoor Playground in Bangkok
From outside, Funarium Indoor Playground may look like a warehouse but you'll find over 2,000 sq m of activities once you step inside and through the childproof gates.
Most of the games are suitable for kids between 4 and 13 years old, but there's a dedicated Toddler Zone with a mini 2-lane slider and ball pool. The Funarium team often performs songs and dances to entertain the little ones.
Older kids can have fun at the 2-storey climbing structure, which has a 4-lane silver speed slide, a ball blower, trampoline, and plenty of secret passageways. Funarium Indoor Playground also a racetrack, where your kids can bike or scoot around – plenty of different sized bikes are available, some with attached stabilisers.
Good to know about Funarium Indoor Playground
Funarium Indoor Playground is located on Sukhumvit 26 Alley, about 1.5 km southeast of the Phrom Pong BTS Skytrain Station. You can find the amusement centre just behind K-Village and Flow House Bangkok.
Funarium Indoor Playground in Bangkok
- Opening Hours: Monday–Thursday from 9am to 6pm, Friday–Sunday from 9am to 7pm
- Location: 111/1 Sukhumvit 26 Alley, Watthana, Bangkok 10120, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)2 665 6555