EQ Late Club Bangkok is a late night club in Bangkok’s Nana area of Sukhumvit offering DJs, coyote dancers and affordable drinks. This is the only nightclub on Sukhumvit Soi 4, directly opposite the infamous Nana Plaza, home of Bangkok’s naughty nightlife. For that reason, a noticeable amount of the clientele come directly from the go-go clubs to party at EQ Late Club. The music ranges from hip hop to Top 40 mash-ups and some EDM. It is located next to Nana Hotel.
EQ Late Club features 3-4 dancers every night and has one of the best sound systems in Bangkok, offering a great places for partying late into the night. The bar also features a great selection of drinks and cocktails. Open every day until the early hours, EQ Late Club is the go-to nightclub for late night dancing after the other bars in Bangkok are closed. The compact dancefloor means the place is usually busy most nights, particularly at the weekends.
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Floating Markets Cycling & Boat Tour
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Safari World & Marine Park Full-Day Tour With Buffet Lunch
- Muay Thai Live Performance
The entrance fee is 100 Baht for women and 200 Baht for men, with a happy hour at the bar from 23:00 to 01:00. On Sundays, there’s an excellent ladies night offering free bottles of liquor for groups of ladies. Visitors that enter the club after 1:00 will also be entitled to a free drink, and those who enter before will receive a free beer and a shot of their choice. The club stays open after a lot of the other bars in the area have shut, and so is the ideal place for an after party.
EQ Late Club Bangkok
- Opening Hours: 22:00 – 04:00
- Location: EQ Late night Club c/o Nana Hotel, Sukhumvit Soi 4
- BTS: Nana
- Tel: +66 (0)9 6980 9803