EmQuartier Bangkok covers around 600,000 sq m of retail space in downtown Bangkok, with 1,000 local and international stores. This luxury shopping mall is located in Phrom Phong, one of the biggest retail hubs in the city. It stands directly opposite Emporium Shopping Mall, on Sukhumvit Road.
Expect to find a long list of designer brands at the new EmQuartier Bangkok, as well as a distinctly futuristic design with dozens of restaurants, offices, event halls, and a cool atrium garden with a manmade waterfall.
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Vertigo & Moon Bar Rooftop Dining
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Shangri-La Hotel's Buffet Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Chao Phraya River Dinner Cruise
- Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha Half-Day Tour
EmQuartier Bangkok highlights
Shopping at EmQuartier Bangkok leans towards the more luxury side of Bangkok's extensive mall scene, with designers like Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Chanel, Prada, Dolce & Gabbana, Dior, Jimmy Choo, Valentino and Fendi located on the ground or 2nd floor. As you head up to the higher levels, expect a mix of more affordable high street brands such as Zara, Uniqlo, H&M, Gap and Super Dry, as well as a good selection of homegrown brands.
The mall is split up into 3 zones, one of which is actually in a separate building connected by several walkways. The zones are: ‘The Glass Quartier’, ‘The Helix Quartier’ (where you'll find almost 50 restaurants by heading up an impressive spiral walkway), and ‘The Waterfall Quartier’, which has a modestly-sized waterfall in a pretty cool central atrium.
You can get to EmQuartier Bangkok and Emporium by taking the BTS Skytrain to Phrom Phong. At the station, you can find signs in English leading you to both shopping malls.
EmDistrict is also:
- Opening Hours: Daily from 10am to 10pm
- Location: 693, 695, 622, 626 Sukhumvit Rd, Khlong Tan Nuea, Watthana, Bangkok 10110, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)2 269 1000