Dinosaur Planet Theme Park Bangkok
Amusement Park in Sukhumvit (Opening March 25th 2016)0
Dinosaur Planet Bangkok is a theme park dedicated to prehistoric beasts, from the snarling T-rex to packs of Velociraptors. Opening in 2016, the amusement park will be located in the Phrom Phong area of Sukhumvit and will feature up to 200 life size models of popular dinosaurs. This promises to be very popular a place to photograph yourself with these long extinct beasts, and the construction of these models is incredibly impressive.
The dinosaurs are placed in different terrain thought to be their natural habitat many millennia ago, along with a centerpiece volcano. Budding biologists will no doubt find the theme park in downtown Bangkok very informative and educational however this is more for the entertainment and shock factor than anything else. No official open date has been scheduled yet, although it promises to be in sping 2016.
Bangkok’s first Dinosaur Park is easy to find alongside Benjasiri Park, just a short walk from Phrom Phong BTS Skytrain Station.
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show
- Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World with Private Roundtrip Transportation
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Dream World Excursion with Roundtrip Transfer
- Location: Sukhumvit Road, Phrom Phong (next to Benjasiri Park)
You May Also Like