Bangkok Blog Submissions
Send Us Your Story
You visited, explored or even live in Bangkok? You enjoy writing, photography and sharing? You too can contribute to our new Bangkok living website by sending us your story! Tell us about your experience: Places you explored, restaurant you enjoyed, or even night clubs you had parties in! You found an unusual place? Even better! we'd like to know and our readers too!
Send us your story, preferably about a specific subject and with at least one photo and you too can be part of our new living guide to Bangkok!
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show
- Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World with Private Roundtrip Transportation
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Dream World Excursion with Roundtrip Transfer
Story must not be published anywhere else and be written by you and in good english, but will be edited if needed. Send us one or more relevant photo taken by yourself, minimum size 600 px and order them in a way you see best fits the story. We will also need service information where applicable (e.g. address, phone number, website, opening hours if applicable). In the actual article, it will be important for the readers to know costs associated with services/items that you discuss. Please keep the piece to no more than 700 words (excluding service information).
Stories must remain be positive and should not contains excessive criticism, slang or improper language. Please send your story and photos to email@example.com
We also would love to include a short profile on yourself. For this, please provide a brief bio (keep it to a few sentences) a photo if you wish to appear, and the name of your site or blog if you have one.