The Commons Bangkok Food Mall is an exciting initiative developed by a group of the capital’s most celebrated and successful restaurateurs. Located on Thonglor Soi 17 and built over four floors of steel and glass, you will find over 10 well-known restaurants here, which have either relocated or opened new branches to be part of this new Bangkok dining concept.
Popular café Roast has moved its flagship operations from the nearby Seenspace on Thonglor Soi 13 to The Commons and can be found on the fourth floor, although plenty of other premium restaurants can be found here, including the funky pizzeria Peppina, baker Maison Jean Phillipe (many of Bangkok’s finest restaurants serve this bread), Bao and Buns, casual Thai food restaurant Soul Food that has been one of our favourites for years. Other food and beverage venues include the coffee specialists, Roots, shopping mall stalwart, Baan Ying, and a craft beer bar called The Beer Cap. The dining area looks like an upmarket food court with long communal tables, perfect for large groups of clued-up urbanites to sample a range of Bangkok’s finest culinary offerings all in one place. Besides the restaurants, a new branch of Absolute Yoga has opened on the third floor and a rooftop bar is planned to open soon.
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Vertigo & Moon Bar Rooftop Dining
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Shangri-La Hotel's Buffet Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Chao Phraya River Dinner Cruise
- Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha Half-Day Tour