Chon Thai Restaurant at The Siam Hotel
Bangkok Riverside Thai Restaurant0
Chon Thai Restaurant is the flagship restaurant of the ultra-luxe The Siam Hotel in Bangkok. This sophisticated eatery offers a serene view of the Chao Phraya River at sunset and feels so relaxed and calm. In order to get to the Chon Thai Restaurant on Khao Road, you can take a 30-minute scenic ferry ride from the Saphan Taksin BTS station pier. A cab ride from the Silom area of Bangkok will take about 20 minutes. If you’re looking to impress, you can get picked up by The Siam’s own private boat!Read More
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Floating Markets Cycling & Boat Tour
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Safari World & Marine Park Full-Day Tour With Buffet Lunch
- Muay Thai Live Performance
The Chon Thai Restaurant is considered one of the most popular venues amongst members of Bangkok’s hi-so, or high society. The restaurant consists of three renovated teakwood houses that originally belonged to a world-famous Thai antiques dealer. While the history is unique, the Thai menu has a host of classic Thai dishes, making it suitable for an authentic Thai cuisine that is still suitable for the western palate.
Highlights include the khao soi (curry chicken/noodles) for 320 baht, and the seasoned kurobota pork ribs for 380 baht. If you want to enjoy a special feast, there are a collection of set menu options starting from 1,250 baht. Western dishes are also available. At the end of the meal, patrons can sit back and enjoy a herbal tea, a cocktail, or even a cigar. Due to the Chon Thai Restaurant’s popularity, reservations are required.
Chon Thai Restaurant
- Opening Hours: 12:00 - 15:00, 18:00 - 22:30 daily
- BTS: Saphan Taksin or Victory Monument
- Address: 2 Khao Road, Dusit
- Tel: +66 (0)2 206 6999
Like the place? Now see the hotel...
The Siam is a five-star hotel located riverside in Bangkok Dusit District.Set in three acres of tropical exotic splendour, The Siam is a 39-room luxury retreat sited only minutes from the Royal Elephant Museum, Dusit Zoo and Chitlada Palace, not to mention The Grand Palace, and Wat Po.Accommodation comprises 16 Siam Suites (80sqm); six Mae Nam Suites (90sqm); six Riverview Suites (100sqm); six Pool Villas Courtyard (130sqm); four Pool Villas Riverview (130sqm), and Connie Cottage (160sqm). Read More...Rate This Place: ( votes)