Chili Hip Bangkok Restaurant is one of Pratunam’s hippest restaurants with a roofttop location, laidback vibe and chic décor, fine foods and excellent views of the city. Located in Centara Watergate Pavillion Hotel Bangkok on the 20th floor, Chili Hip Restaurant is famed for its great value food and drinks. Honestly, this is probabaly the cheapest rooftop dinner you can find in Bangkok! Dine alfresco and enjoy watching the sun set over Bangkok or the bright lights of the city at night with 360-degree panoramic views.
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Vertigo & Moon Bar Rooftop Dining
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Shangri-La Hotel's Buffet Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Chao Phraya River Dinner Cruise
- Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha Half-Day Tour
Chef John Ranaudo is the man behind the restaurant's tasty yet affordable dishes, which include tom kha gai soup made with coconut milk and galangal (190 baht), duck-stuff ravioli and lamp chops. The menu also includes some finger food which can be purchased at the bar. The deserts on offer are equally as enticing with the Chili Dome chocolate mousse a real hit with visitors (240 baht). The cocktail menu features all of the classics as well as some with a chili twist, including their famous red chili mojitos and the Tom Kha Martini – a great drink for those who prefer a soothing option. You can also choose from an extensive wine list. If you choose to make a full night of it, head to the Walk Rooftop which is connected to Chili Hip Restaurant.
The venue also has an events calendar with hip hop DJs performing on its rooftop bar on Friday and Saturday nights and a regular happy hour. On other nights of the weekend the restaurant plays more subdued music, featuring blues and jazz.
- Opening Hours: Daily: 17:00 – 23:00
- Address: 487/26 Phetchaburi Rd, Pratunam
- Tel: +66 (0)2 625 1234