The new Check Inn 99 is a bar and cabaret club in downtown Bangkok with nightly live music, jam sessions and a local Thai and international menu. Relocated to Sukhumvit Soi 11, the house band at Check Inn 99 is incredibly good and has an encyclopaedic knowledge of pop standards from the 60s to the 2000s. They have been singing together for decades and it really shows.
An easy listening set commences on the balcony at around 6pm before the "Music of the Heart" house band from the Philippines play (usually from 20:30 to 1.30). The show features dancers performing routines and an opportunity to request your favourite songs, with lots of energy and fun.
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Vertigo & Moon Bar Rooftop Dining
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Shangri-La Hotel's Buffet Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Chao Phraya River Dinner Cruise
- Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha Half-Day Tour
The original Check Inn 99 was established in the 1960s making it one of the oldest bars in Bangkok, and was originally named Copacobana. It held a soft spot in the heart of many expats and visitors to Bangkok, but had to close in 2016 when the land was sold to property developers.
The reincarnation of Check Inn 99 still offers the same friendly ambiance and the bar still serves fair prices on well-known cocktails, including Long Island Iced Tea, and offers jugs of Heineken beer for 200 Baht. A glass of house white wine will set you back around 160 Baht.
The venue also make use of Zak's Wine Bar downstairs, and their extensive food menu, including great tapas and appetizers for around 200 Baht a dish. The restaurant also has a happy hour between 15:00 and 20:00 when tapas is offered as a 2 for 1 deal. You can also order delicious pizzas from the pizza oven!
Check Inn 99 Bangkok
- Opening Hours: Mon - Sat 18:00 - 01:30, Sun 14:00 - 01:30
- Address: 19 Sukhumvut soi 11, Sukhumvit Rd. (Above Zaks Wine Bar)
- Tel: +66 (0)81 735 7617