Central Plaza Ladprao is one of Chatuchak's largest shopping malls, where you can shop at 300 stores, dine at over 90 restaurants, and catch the latest films at its onsite cinema. The mall is directly connected to the Centara Grand Hotel, making it rather popular among its guests who want a convenient place to shop in Bangkok. Central Plaza Ladprao is within a 5-minute walk of Chatuchak Park and the Phahon Yothin MRT Station.
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Vertigo & Moon Bar Rooftop Dining
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Shangri-La Hotel's Buffet Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Chao Phraya River Dinner Cruise
- Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha Half-Day Tour
The Central Department Store occupies 7 floors within Central Plaza Ladprao, while the rest of the mall has a range of international and local brands. Muji, Zara, Nine West, Topshop, Adidas and Uniqlo are some of the many familiar names you can find here, along with renowned Thai fashion boutiques such as Greyhound, Jaspal, and Lyn Around.
There's a section dedicated to electronics, including specialised IT and camera shops. Outside the mall, a small market space sells mostly clothes and accessories tailored towards the younger shoppers. Head to the ground floor of Central Plaza Ladprao to find franchise restaurants and international cafes – popular spots include After You Dessert Café, Secret Recipe, Yoshinoya, and Swensen's.
Central Plaza Ladprao in Bangkok
- Opening Hours: Daily from 10am to 10pm
- Location: 1693 Phahonyothin Rd, Chatuchak, Bangkok 10900, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)2 793 6000