Central Eastville Bangkok Shopping Mall is a concept shopping mall with over 200 stores and over 100 restaurants to appeal to all visitors. Located in the outskirts of the city, this huge mall is designed to give Bangkok residents a place to escape to from the hustle and bustle of the city, the Central Eastville Shopping Mall features a number of established Thai retail stores as well as local brands and a variety of restaurants to choose from, some of which feature open-air dining areas.
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Vertigo & Moon Bar Rooftop Dining
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Shangri-La Hotel's Buffet Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Chao Phraya River Dinner Cruise
- Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha Half-Day Tour
The mall includes a number of unique green spaces for shoppers to take a time out and enjoy the natural environment, most notable is the opportunity to train at the Sky Run, a rooftop running track that is open daily from 06:00, and especially the fact you can bring along their furry friends to the Pet Park, a new space to socialise with pets. Central Eastville Bangkok mall features a Bar and Bistro area, which stays open until midnight and a children's play area with a climbing tower. Other leisure activities include a multi-screen cinema and a laser game. Central Eastville is located in north-eastern Bangkok, in the Lad Prao area of the city.
Central Festival Eastville
- Opening Hours: Daily 10:30 – 22:00
- Address: 69/3 Pradit Manutham Road, Ladprao
- Tel: +66 (0)2 102 5000