Central Festival EastVille Bangkok Shopping Mall is a concept shopping mall with over 200 stores and over 100 restaurants to appeal to all visitors. Located in the outskirts of the city, this huge mall is designed to give Bangkok residents a place to escape to from the hustle and bustle of the city.
Central Festival EastVille features a number of established Thai retail stores as well as local brands and a variety of restaurants to choose from, some of which feature open-air dining areas.
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Vertigo & Moon Bar Rooftop Dining
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Shangri-La Hotel's Buffet Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Chao Phraya River Dinner Cruise
- Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha Half-Day Tour
Central Festival EastVille features
Central Festival EastVille has a number of unique green spaces for shoppers to take a time out and enjoy the natural environment. Most notable is the opportunity to train at the Sky Run, a rooftop running track that's open daily from 6am, and especially the fact you can bring along your furry friends to the Pet Park, a new space to socialise with pets.
Central Eastville Bangkok mall features a bar and bistro area, which stays open until midnight and a children's play area with a climbing tower. Other leisure activities include a multi-screen cinema and a laser game arena. You can find Central Eastville in north-eastern Bangkok, in the Lat Phrao area of the city, half an hour's drive east from Chatuchak Weekend Market.
Central Festival EastVille
- Opening Hours: Monday–Friday from 10.30am to 10pm, Saturday–Sunday from 10am to 10pm
- Location: 69/4 Pradit Manutham Road, Lat Phrao, Bangkok 10230, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)2 102 5000